Welcome to ResearchWeb
ResearchWeb integrates and connects the current undergraduate students at Illinois Institute of Technology with colleagues, faculty members and resources. It facilitates the performance of undergraduate research at the Illinois Institute of Technology. It encourages undergraduates to get more involved in research.
- Guide undergraduate students in their first attempts to be part of a research team.
- Increase communication of research opportunities to IIT students.
- Ease the undergraduate research hiring process for professors.
- Enhance collaboration between current undergraduate researchers with colleagues working in different projects or laboratories.
- Disseminate information about upcoming research conferences and competitions.
- Enhance communication between current undergraduate researchers and undergraduates not involved in research who are interested in specific research projects.
- Facilitate the creation of undergraduate research journals.